Are you tired of wasting your precious time edging and mowing your lawn? Are you looking for quality and affordable lawn care services to maintain your lawn? If so, then we’ve got you covered. We provide high quality and affordable lawn care services to customers in York, Adams, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Franklin, and Cumberland. No matter what your garden needs, we offer a customized and full-service residential lawn maintenance package that suits your budget and needs.
Why Hire Professional Residential Lawn Care Services
Everybody desires a green and lush garden. Not only does your lawn increase the curb appeal and value of your property, but it also provides a perfect place to relax after a long day. However, having a beautiful lawn comes with a price. It takes a lot of time and effort as well as a year-round commitment on your part to make it happen. A professional and experienced lawn care and landscaping company can help keep your lawn well maintained and save you from this hassle.
Other benefits of hiring residential lawn care services include:
- They are knowledgeable and certified – If you come from York, Adams, or the neighboring areas, you must have noticed that different types of grass exist. It takes a certified, skilled and experienced eye to notice this difference. Our technicians are highly knowledgeable and can help you choose the right type of grass for you and implement the best practices of taking care of a lawn.
- They can help protect your lawn from unnecessary damages – It’s expensive to restore a damaged lawn. A mistake in mowing, water application, or fertilizer application can cost you a lot. If you want to protect your lawn and save yourself from unnecessary restoration costs, you better higher professional lawn care services.
- They can increase the value of your home – If you’re looking to sell your home at any point, a healthy and well-maintained garden can significantly increase the perceived value of your home.
- Save you money – You can save a lot of money by hiring lawn care services in the sense that you won’t have to buy equipment needed or incur repair costs
We offer a wide range of residential lawn care services. These include:
Lawn Mowing and Edging
When and how you mow your lawn is vital in the development of healthy grass. To help you maintain a green and healthy lawn, we can visit your lawn once a week or month to mow your lawn. We cut grass at a height of 2.5 – 3 inches to help produce a thicker turf and roof system. We are keen to use the right mower for your lawn to avoid damage to the grass.
Regular fertilization is necessary for a green and healthy lawn. We have our own blend of fertilizers that are uniquely tailored to the areas we serve. We apply them several times over a year to keep your lawn healthy.
This involves digging 2-3 inch holes in your lawn to allow water, air, and nutrients to reach the root system. Good lawn aeration helps to allow more oxygen to reach your grassroots and improve fertilizer absorption. It also helps reduce soil compaction, improve air exchange, enhance thatch breakdown and reduce water puddling. It’s recommended that you aerate your lawn at least once a year for healthy grass.
Crisp Line Edge
It is Night and Day when your sidewalk and Driveway have a Crisp Line Edge. What is a Crisp Line Edge? It is a grove cut on the edge of a Sidewalk or Driveway, this gives clean and clear line where the grass is and where the sidewalk and driveway is.
A Crisp Line Edge is one of things that You need to be done to have your Yard to Look like Professional Million Dollar Yard.
When is the best time to add new seed to Your Yard
You want to cover up the bare spots in your or you want a that is lush grass that looks like a carpet. Then is time to do something about it. In the Great Start Pennsylvania it is best to add cool-season grasses in the fall, this is the best time to find in the bare spot and thicken your yard. This way your new Grass will have time to take root in the warm ground of Fall.
You could be asking is it not better to seed in the Spring Time? No, Why is Fall Better.
One you are not cutting the grass this time of year, this let the new seed to take root and get establish without you cutting the grass and blowing away the seed before it took root in the sow. Second the cool air kills a-lot of the diseases that hurt Grass Growth. Third there is more Moisture in the sow, do to less heat to dry out the sow and seed. Moisture is the main key to get your Grass to grow nature. Without the uses of chemicals and that is safer for You and Your Family.
So why not the “Spring” you ask? Will in the “Spring Time,” here a few reason. One there are times when heavy rain falls and wash away your hard work and money. Two the ground could be at the time too cool to let Grass take root in the sow. Third Then there are weeds that will have been growing in the cold part of spring and can easy kill out your new Grass if it doesn’t have a Good Start root system. Fourth Plus diseases start coming into play with the warmer weather.
Spring and Fall clean-up
Spring and Fall clean-up is all about keeping your yard safe and healthy for yard and home. The Cleaning up of leaves, sticks, trim bushes, trim trees and getting it ready for new seeding. Having a clean looking yard says a lot about you.
Dethatching helps remove dead or dying grass clippings that have accumulated around your turf roots. This allows your turf to breathe and grows without any resistance.
Nobody enjoys raking fallen leaves especially when it’s windy. You can schedule a spring or fa leaf removal service to take care of fallen leaves.
Spring Yard Cleanup Checklist
- Removing refuse (natural or otherwise) from your grass and planting beds.
- Preparing flower beds adding and taking out plants.
- Planting plants, shrubs and trees in new places in your yard
- Pest and weed control.
- Pruning Plants, Shrubs and Trees
- Dealing with mulch and perennial division.
- Adding new mulch
- Reseeding yard with new seeding to help the yard in full in
- Spot seeding the yard where it is thinned out
- Redoing and updating flower bed edging
Fall Clean Up List
- Cleaning debris-fallen leaves and weeds are the perfect place for pest to settle in for the winter. Now is the time to clean out all flower beds
- Vegetable Garden is the time to remove vegetable plants, have the garden rototiller over
- Trimming of plants, shrubs and trees is for the safety for you and healthy for the plants, shrubs and trees
- Clean out the gutters, in the fall leaves and during the year a build up dirt. Will stop the water running and cause damage to your home
- Aeration in the fall is very good and healthy for your yard
- Raking your lawn keeps your lawn looking great
- One more last moving will help your lawn
Dethatching your grass, is it necessary? “YES”
Thatch builds up over time, so it’s not necessary to Dethatch every year. You should Plan on Dethatching your Lawn, once about every three to five years. We here can give your lawn a quick check every year just to see how much thatch has accumulated
Aeration your yard is healthy? “YES”
The best time for Aeration is during the growing season, when the grass can heal and fill in any open areas after soil plugs are removed. Ideally “TIME”, aerate the lawn is in the cool season in the early spring or fall is it better to Aerate or Dethatch?
Which one is better Dethatching Yard or Aeration Yard?
That will suffocate the roots and kill the grass. The Dethatching process removes the excess thatch and ensures that only a healthy layer remains on the surface. … Aeration helps release the pressure and loosens the soil, which allows the grass roots to grow and spread. Both are needed to give you the best looking yard and healthy yard.
Aside from the above services, we also offer lawn installation, lawn overseeding, weed control, and moss control. Give us a call right to learn more about our services.
If you have been mowing and taking care of your lawn for some time now and you just don’t see good results, then it’s time to hire the experts to maintain your lawn. Call us today to schedule regular maintenance of your lawn We always offer high-quality services at affordable rates. Give us a call right to get a quote.